Body Wisdom™ Training
(61.5 hours) Awaken Yoga Body Wisdom™ is a unique approach to understanding your own body's inner wisdom. This training will allow the practitioner to be the guide to helping clients unlock this wisdom through guided meditations, power questions, and body dialogue.
This training entails in depth Chakra Psychology, understanding and cultivating your intuition as the practitioner and teaching your clients how to follow their own intuition, case study experiences, live demonstrations, and your own inquisitive self-study.
As an Awaken Yoga Body Wisdom practitioner you will be able to help heal people who suffer fromchronic pain, anxiety, infertility, general disease and unease withoneself, depression, and much more through a releasing and accepting dialogue that helps empower the client to rid themselves of old cycles that do not honor them.
How to apply:
Step 1: Apply:
- Pay the $100 application fee: Pay Application Fee This fee is additional and separate from your tuition payment.
Then, Click Here to Download the Awaken Yoga Body Wisdom™ Application.
Email your completed application as an attachment to email@example.com.
Step 2: Pay your Tuition:
Pay-in-Full for Awaken Yoga Body Wisdom™ program
$2,175 "Early Bird Price" by September 1st, 2015: Pay Early Bird Price
$2,350 "Regular Price" by September 26th, 2015 (official deadline).
Please Note: if tuition is not paid by 9/26/2015, a $100 processing fee will be charged.
Step 3: Welcome to Awaken Yoga School's Body Wisdom™ Program!
Dates & Times
|Awaken Yoga Body Wisdom™|
Chakra Psychology 101
Session 1 - Learning the Chakra Scan
Session 2 - Chakra Sessions Part 1
Session 3 - Chakra Sessions Part 2
Session 4 - Chakra Sessions Part 3, Setting Up Your Business
Prerequisites and Requirements
In this practice, you as the practitioner act as a guide and spaceholder, and allow the client to open themselves to the experience of letting go through a variety of these Body Wisdom techniques: Chakra Meditation and Questions, breathing exercises, Restorative yoga, and Releasing and Affirming Dialogue. This method to healing is safe and gentle enough for any client who can lie on the floor or sit in a chair for around an hour.
Through this training, you will be able to develop your own private practice of Awaken Body Wisdom™
Prerequisites and Requirements:
- Chakra Psychology Yogic Studies Weekend for all students (prerequisite)
- 2 Body Wisdom™ Sessions with Jennifer Langsdale (3 sessions are included with your training. A minimum of one session must be done before training begins, which can be done separate or scheduled once your tuition is paid)
- A 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certificate through an approved program, or all of the following*:
- Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing, by Caroline Myss
- Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System As a Path to the Self, by Anodea Judith
- The Magic (The Secret), by Rhonda Byrne
- Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With the Heart of a Buddha, by Tara Brach
Recommended Reading and other things:
- Reiki Sessions
- Heal Your Body, by Louise Hay
- Focusing, by Eugene T. Gendlin
- Creative Visualization, by Shakti Gawain
- Energetic Boundries, by Cyndi Dale
This program is a commitment. You must give 30 day's notice before the start date of this program to get a full refund.
You have 48 hours to cancel for a refund on modules only into your Awaken Yoga account that can be used up to 3 months for another school program only. If you are unable to attend without giving 48 hours notice due to illness or emergency, you may take the training you registered for the next time it is offered, at no cost to you, by giving proper notice.
Once you have completed your training, you may drop in to any teacher training weekend or yogic studies weekend that you have already taken (if space allows), at no cost to you, if you wish to review material you have already taken. New topics will incur the standard investment price.